CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Bird Bath

I brought home the bird bath basin that I posted about last time and it is perfect! It had a few cracks, but there were no others like it anywhere so Stone Garden filled the cracks and gave me a really good deal. I was so excited to put it in our yard! It matches even better than I thought it would.
I also started working on my pond. It's bigger than it looks in this picture. I can't wait to put the liner in and add plants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to have so much fun with your pond Kate. I just put in a small (pre-formed one) last spring and I'm really enjoying it.
It looks like you have a wonderful garden. I started moonflower seeds, like you, this year ~ hope they bloom for both of us!
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I found the hummingbird feeders at one of my favorite local shops. I wish I could tell you more about them but I don't even see a name on them as to who makes them. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

ThatKateGirl said...

Thanks Kathleen. We should both post our Moonflowers when they bloom. I'll post a step by step on the pond when it's done.